Real Incompetence-Bad Code- do not waste your time with this

Jan 18, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Really: you are writing for begginers, you are supposedly teaching- but better stay away. You just wasted 2 days of my time. Trying all to follow- but your code is RIDDEN with errors and the explanationsincomplete.

Please stay away from teaching- or somebody stop this guy. It's also such a bad reflection on Microsoft to have such incompetent teachers and tutors around.

Just for starters: your Site.master in the PDF and Site.Master in the source code are with different letter captions. Hello, even I can see that. And so many more errors that I can not or beginner would just scratch his head. Please do not volunteer anything and please: Microsoft, could you have a truck and grip on the quality of what you post?

(if it is free does that mean that it shoud be ^&%* ?)

Jan 19, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Can I help?

I did the c# and translated to vb.net with no problems, WELL!!! some but nothing that couldn't be solved, so if you could explain your problem a little bit more, maybe I could find an answer for you, there is no need to get irritated at whomever you were responding to, and who is that "incompetent teacher"?

Sincerely basba.

May 16, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Hello Basba.

Did you create a VB.NET version of this project?

If so, i'd like to know how you did it and if your VB.NET version is available for others to use.

Thanks,
Tony