Where did VB version go?

Jan 4, 2011 at 5:44 PM

Hi all

According to http://tailspinspyworks.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=214266 there's a VB version. Could someone please post a URL. I've looked all over, googled, et al, but can't find it anywhere. I can't even find 'Patches'. :(

Many thanks

Ian

Jan 5, 2011 at 1:39 PM

Hello Ian,

http://tailspinspyworks.codeplex.com/SourceControl/PatchList.aspx

it should still be there, along with two other that weren't complete but if you wanted the complete one then pick 6398.

Enjoy.

Jan 5, 2011 at 1:45 PM

Hi

Brilliant. Many thanks for that. I was looking for a 'patches' link on the download page for the project. I didn't realise that 'patches' was generic and elsewhere. :)

Thanks again

Ian

Feb 6, 2011 at 5:38 PM

that's good, ur welcome

Feb 28, 2011 at 11:23 AM

Hey Basba i've checked your VB version of MyTailspinSpyWorks. It was great! you did a great job.

Feb 28, 2011 at 10:49 PM
khuram1usa wrote:

Hey Basba i've checked your VB version of MyTailspinSpyWorks. It was great! you did a great job.

You're welcome, I'm glad you liked it, any questions just post it here.

Mar 1, 2011 at 9:58 PM

Hey Basba thanks for reply. I wana ask you something. Can i make an actual website in Visual studio 2010 using SQL express. I don't have SQL 2008 or any other version install in my computer. What are security issues if i use that??

Mar 2, 2011 at 12:38 PM
Edited Mar 2, 2011 at 12:40 PM
khuram1usa wrote:

Hey Basba thanks for reply. I wana ask you something. Can i make an actual website in Visual studio 2010 using SQL express. I don't have SQL 2008 or any other version install in my computer. What are security issues if i use that??

There should rise no problems for you to create a website with VS 2010, and besides if you are using the full version of VS then at the same time of installation, it has already installed an sql server for you which you can access from inside VS itself, unless you would want to manage the DB server itself, then you should install the Sever Management which you can find at Microsoft downloads for SQL server management 2008.

Hope this was helpfull.