Jul 19, 2010 at 10:28 PM
Edited Jul 20, 2010 at 8:35 AM
Hello girls 'n' boys,
I have finished translating the whole and Complete application to VB.Net. It was built, debugged fine,
and I ran it and it did everything it should do with out any problems.
Just goto the sourcecode page and download the patch.
Unzip it and open the solution in your VS or VWD.
PLEASE, do read the ReadMeFirst text file. Thanx.
If you had any question then do reply to this post.
BTW in order to get the contact form to works, you'd have to go into the webconfig file and change the SMTP name to your ISP name and your credentials instead of mine and please do not give mine to anyoneelse, I know I should've remembered to do that before
I uploaded it.
I highly recommend that you implement validation controls to that form.